We are focused on helping student-athletes choose the right college or university to continue their passions. Most of the schools featured will be DII and DIII since they provide the best balance between academics and athletics.
- Adrian CollegeWelcome to Adrian College! Great things are happening here. On our campus, in our classrooms, and across our athletic fields, we are pursuing excellence and inspiring change. I would love for you to be a part of our dynamic campus community. I am a firm believer that small liberal arts […]
- Hope CollegeHope College is a distinguished and distinctive four-year, liberal arts, undergraduate college, affiliated with the Reformed Church in America. Its great religious heritage is expressed through a dynamic Christian community of students and teachers vitally concerned with a relevant faith that changes lives and transforms society. The curriculum offers a […]
- How much is too much for college tuition?When choosing a school to attend, cost is at the top of the list. With prices tags reaching up to $200,000 for private schools, is it really worth the cost to attend? Can your dream school quickly turn into a nightmare? Before you apply, go over what your family can […]
- Welcome to the University of Northern IowaWe invite you to learn more about what we have to offer. With more than 120 academic majors and small class sizes, many students describe UNI as the perfect fit. If you haven’t done so already, experience UNI first hand by scheduling a visit.We’ll be here to help you learn […]
- Yale University – Opportunities in Academic ExcellenceYale University comprises three major academic components: Yale College (the undergraduate program), the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, and the professional schools. In addition, Yale encompasses a wide array of centers and programs, libraries, museums, and administrative support offices. Approximately 11,250 students attend Yale. Welcome to Yale – from […]
- Ball State University – Education RedefinedAt Ball State, we’re more than just educators—we’re educational entrepreneurs. Combining top-flight talent with the top-notch resources Ball State has to offer, our students and faculty inject endless energy and creativity into what they teach and how they learn. The result—a university The Princeton Review calls one of the best […]
- Northwood University – Building Future LeadersThe mission of Northwood University is to develop the future leaders of a global, free-enterprise society. CORE VALUES STATEMENT We believe in: the advantages of an entrepreneurial, free-enterprise society. individual freedom and individual responsibility. functioning from a foundation of ethics and integrity. promoting and leveraging the global, diverse and multi-cultural […]