The Gold Flex, now in a smaller size for ladies and juniors, is designed to improve your swing while providing a core muscle workout. The Gold Flex encourages a flatter swing plane and forces the downswing to be initiated by the lower body, both of which fight slices.
View our details section below to determine which version of the Gold Flex is right for you.
- Durable polyurethane head for frequent use
- Shaft length helps flatten the swing plane
- 40″ in length, 2.5 lb. head
- Flexible fiberglass shaft teaches lag and helps eliminate early release/casting
- Golf grip with guidelines for proper hand placement
- Head weight improves kinetic sequencing in the swing
- Strengthens core golf muscles
- Great low-impact stretch for pre-round warm-up
- Fits easily in golf bag and is legal to carry on course
- PLEASE NOTE: This product cannot be re-gripped
Gold Flex Original Measures 48″ in length with a 2.5 lb. head Generally more appropriate for individuals 5’6″ or taller, but individuals under 5’6″ who are stronger, or more skilled/experienced will be able to utilize the Gold Flex Original without difficulty.
Gold Flex 40 Measures 40″ in length with a 2.5 lb. head Generally more appropriate for individuals under 5’6″, however, individuals under 5’6″ who are stronger, or more skilled/experienced will be able to use the longer Gold Flex without difficulty.